Interdependency Management Framework
Two week virtual Masterclass
Programmes and projects alignment is a critical factor to maximise portfolio performance for successful investment strategies execution. Success Driven Planning and Delivery (SDPD) Interdependency Management Framework (IMF) provides ways to improve portfolio execution capabilities and propel programs through successful transformational change towards benefits realisation and organisational performance.
Is this virtual Masterclass for me?
Programs and Portfolios with a complex network of Interdependencies require answers to some challenging questions:
- How to get visibility of all these numerous touchpoints between multiple streams of work?
- How to get in control and understand the impacts when interdependencies dates move?
- What is the best way to represent all of these interdependencies complexity, how to measure?
If you’d like to become a specialist who knows the answers to these questions and understand how to manage and integrate Dependencies, then this class is for you!
Interdependency ManagementTwo week virtual Masterclass
- 2-week of online guided course
- 16 hours of interactive training
- 4-hour sessions
- morning or afternoon timeslots
- weekday or weekend
- comprehensive training materials
- complementary schedule & excel template
The key topics covered during this Masterclass:
• Interdependencies key definitions
• Processes, methods and practical tools
• Schedule integration
1.1 Interdependency in Project Delivery Frameworks
1.2 SDPD – Success Driven Planning and Delivery
2.1 External vs Internal
2.4 Type: Hard/Soft/Virtual
2.5 Dependency Categories
2.6 Dependency Life Cycle
5.1 Interdependency Manager
5.2 Dependency Owner
5.3 Project Manager
7.1 Integrated Master Schedule
7.2 Program Delivery Schedule
7.3 Portfolio Integrated Schedule
7.5 Hidden issues
7.6 Challenges and Tips
8.1 Microsoft Project/Project Online
8.4 Spider Project
10.1 Positive and Negative Risks
10.2 Governance Control Reports
10.3 Quality Control Reports
10.4 Risk Analysis Reports
10.5 Timeline Report
10.6 Dependency Matrix
10.7 Network Dependency Diagram Reports
10.8 Cluster Dependency Report
10.9 Interdependency Dashboard